- Gets rid of those nasty typos and grammatical errors
- Ensures your message is clear to others not just you
- Gives your words polish
- Ensures your writing flows
- Gives structure to our messaging
- Makes your writing simple for the reader to understand
The message you are wanting to convey can very easily miss its mark.
So, do your words need proofreading or editing?
Proofreading removes all the little nasties and inconsistencies like typos, grammatical errors and punctuation. It ensures your message is clear and gives polish to your words.
Editing is a little more in depth. It is about the flow, tone, structure and style of what you are trying to convey.
Proofing or editing your copy is smart. Did you know professional copywriters, journalists, authors and other writers use editors and proof readers too? The reason is that it just makes sense to have a fresh set of eyes look over what you have written before you send it out in the world.
I can help improve your copy and content so you feel confident and reassured that your messages are clear and engaging to your customers.